The following operations can be performed on "ns-vpxparam":
unset ns vpxparam¶
Use this command to remove ns vpxparam settings.Refer to the set ns vpxparam command for meanings of the arguments.
unset ns vpxparam [-cpuyield] [-ownerNode
show ns vpxparam¶
Display the vpx configuration setting for the vpx.
show ns vpxparam
cpuyield Display the vCPU yield setting. In a virtual appliance, CPU yield attribute will release the CPU processing for other virtual appliances on the same platform.
ownerNode ID of the cluster node for which you are setting the cpuyield. It can be configured only through the cluster IP address.
masterclockcpu1 Display master clock source. This attribute is set to YES if clock source is cpu1 and NO for cpu0.
VPXEnvironment Shows VPX Running Environmentrunning 0 VPX ON PREM, 1 AWS, 2 OPENSTACK 3 Azure, 4 GCP CLoud
MemoryStatus Provides the information about memory status
CloudProductCode Cloud Product Code Description .
VpxOEMCode OEM Distribution Code.
TechnicalSupportPIN Technical Support PIN for cloud subscription VMs.
devno count stateflag
set ns vpxparam¶
Set vpx configuration settings for the existing vpx.
set ns vpxparam [-cpuyield
cpuyield This setting applicable in virtual appliances, is to affect the cpu yield(relinquishing the cpu resources) in any hypervised environment.
- There are 3 options for the behavior:
- YES - Allow the Virtual Appliance to yield its vCPUs periodically, if there is no data traffic.
- NO - Virtual Appliance will not yield the vCPU.
DEFAULT - Restores the default behaviour, according to the license.
Its behavior in different scenarios:
- As this setting is node specific only, it will not be propagated to other nodes, when executed on Cluster(CLIP) and HA(Primary).
- In cluster setup, use '-ownerNode' to specify ID of the cluster node.
- This setting is a system wide implementation and not granular to vCPUs.
- No effect on the management PE.
Possible values: DEFAULT, YES, NO Default value: DEFAULT
ownerNode ID of the cluster node for which you are setting the cpuyield. It can be configured only through the cluster IP address. Default value: 255 Minimum value: 0 Maximum value: 31
set ns vpxparam -cpuyield YES/NO/DEFAULT