List or view existing Certificate Definition objects (recipe for issuing a certificate).
Get-FasCertificateDefinition [-Name <String>] [-Address <String>] [-UserName <String>] [-Password <String>] [<CommonParameters>]
View the configuration of existing Certificate Definition objects that the FAS is using to generate certificates. When generating a certificate, the FAS requires various pieces of information. Including:
- The CertificateTemplate to request (see Get-FasMsTemplate)
- A list of loadbalanced/failover Certificate Authority Addresses (see Get-FasMsCertificateAuthority)
- A reference to the AuthorizationCertificate to use to Authorize the request (see Get-FasAuthorizationCertificate)
- A list of additional Issuance Policy OIDs to add to the certificate request (see Get-FasPolicyOid)
- A flag indicating if the certificate can be used as an in-session Virtual Smart Card, or only for the logon process. Note that Certificate Definition objects can only be created and managed by the FAS Server administrator, although they can be referenced by "Rule" administrators.
|Name||Description||Required?||Pipeline Input||Default Value|
|Name||Specify the name of the Certificate Definition to view.||false||true (ByPropertyName)||\$NULL|
|Address||Address of FAS Server (or \$NULL to use \$CitrixFasAddress)||false||true (ByPropertyName)||\$CitrixFasAddress|
|UserName||User name to use for authentication to FAS server (\$NULL for current user account)||false||true (ByPropertyName)||\$NULL|
|Password||Password for authentication to FAS server (\$NULL for current user account)||false||true (ByPropertyName)||\$NULL|
Variable, based on property name¶
This cmdlet does accept input from the pipeline but only by property name.
This cmdlet does not return a value
C:\PS> $CitrixFasAddress=(Get-FasServer).Address C:\PS> Get-FasCertificateDefinition
Lists the Certificate Definition objects for certificates that are being generated by the FAS Server